Monday, December 12, 2005

Fruit Salad

Fruit Salad with Love Spell
Adapted from Recipe by Morgana of Hawaii

Make a salad of the below-listed ingredients, concentrating on the love you wish to share. Chant the Spell Incantation as you chop and slice.

Fruit Salad Ingredients:
  • 1 cup Mango1/2 cup Pine Nuts (optional)
  • 1 cup Pineapple, to be cut into bite-size chunks
  • 1 cup Apple, to be cut into bite-size chunks
  • 1 cup Peaches, to be cut into bite-size chunks
  • 2 or 3 Bananas, to be sliced (depending on personal preference)
  • 1 small jar Red Cherries
  • 1/2 cup Coconut (if desired)

Spell Incantation:
Fruit of mango, fruit of pine, let the one I love be mine.
Fruit of apple, fruit of peach,Bring him (her) close within my reach.
Fruit of banana, fruit of cherry,Let his (her) love for me not vary.
As I work my magick spell,Warmly in his (her) heart I dwell.
I now invoke the Law of Three:This is my will, so mote it be!

Mingle the fruits and place your hands on either side of the bowl, while visualizing you and your loved one building a life together.

Then serve the salad.

(The above recipe for "Fruit Salad with Love Spell" is adapted from Morgana of Hawaii's recipe in Scott Cunningham's book "The Magic in Food: Legends, Lore & Spells", page 243, Llewellyn Publications, 1990.)


Tags:

No comments: