What I have discovered after 5 days of detoxing:-
1. Nuts don't taste so bad after all (although I haven't yet moved from the 'no nuts in the dessert' rule)
2. The flavour of oats can be (almost) easily disguised by a number of finer tasting foods.
3. Grocery shopping for a detox diet requires 2 extra trolleys and 3 different shops followed at home by a second fridge and an extension on the pantry.
4. Garlic is the root of all flavour.
5. Husbands are unable to stop chanting 'Steak, egg and chips' whilst being fed 'vegetable mush'.
6. Millet may be tried once, then banished to the back of the cupboard.
What other joys will I uncover over the next 23 days........?